Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 5 Attitude of Gratitude and Random Act of Kindness

So I have decided to keep in lines with the day of the month since I am taking part of the Attitude of Gratitude challenge, I hope this doesnt mess you up if you are joining in with me.  If so stay on your schedule and keep going and I will still be posting here it you want to leave your comments and stories here. 

Today I am grateful that my parents were married 49 nine years ago.  I know it is bittersweet for my mom since dad is not here to celebrate the day with her.  I am so glad they stuck it out and in the end were still married and happily I may say when he passed back in 1998.

It is also Aunt Ra's bday in SA today.   Happy 40th friend, I hope it was a great day for you.  You are now in your prime, enjoy it and as I always say life is a gift and age is relevant in the big picture.

It has been one of the most beautiful weeks weather wise and is going to be that way through the weekend and next week - I am thrilled beyond words and will enjoy it while it lasts.  I have never noticed color here in TX like I have over the past week with the trees changing and leaves falling.  The sunshine sparkles in the morning and through the trees and glistens on the dew covered grass.  Loving every moment!

I will be back to post some projects I have created and my thoughts for random acts of kindness and my proposal via text for spending my life with a wonderful man I dated and is still pursuing me. I am flattered and he is probably one of the nicest men I know.  When I think about it, I really do know and have been blessed with wonderful men in my life for the most part.  I was thinking today that when and if I ever get married that I will be one of the happiest woman on earth.    I will just leave it at that for now.

So what about you?  Did you RAK anyone today or were you the recipient of a RAK today.  I hope you will share your story here with us.  TIA (Thanks in advance)!!

Diana  

No comments: