Friday, March 12, 2010

Dear God........

I am so grateful for today and thank you for your continued blessings and protection today for me and the girls and my family.

I am tired...mentally worn out...I can't do this anymore by myself.  Will you be my partner in all that I do?

Will you please take this load from me so I don't have to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders any more?

I want to be used by you and want to live by your word in all that I do.

Thank you for not giving up on me and for loving me as I am, all while wanting the best that you have for me and the girls.  Thank you for the responsibility of being a mom, it is the best job in the world.  Thanks for trusting me with them.  Thank you for the gift of life. Thank you in advance for helping me get back on my feet and becoming successful with my business again with a new and exciting outlook on what I have enjoyed for years soon.  Thank you for wrapping your loving and healing arms around those who need and want it today.  Thank you for your answered prayers.

In your son Jesus' name,
AMEN and AMEN

No comments: