Thursday, March 25, 2010

School Layout, which one do you like better?

So I made some changes to my last layout because I wasn't completely happy with the finished product.  What is funny is that I had the crepe ribbon out first and then put the white ribbon on it.  My afterthought was to paint dots on the white to match the letters but would have meant more time.

Here is the finished layout with crepe ribbon and doodled frame around the pictures in the middle, what do you think?


After looking at this, I think there was too much sunlight but you get the idea.  Still love all of Demi's school pictures from PreK to 4th grade.  It is hard to believe that she will be in 5th grade next year.  Where does the time go and why so fast?  Do you have wish you could slow down the clock?  

PS - I may try to take another one tonight inside to see if I can get a better picture, maybe the third time will be the charm.

Today I am thankful for: 

1.  My children
2.  JOY that I feel in my heart
3.  Prayers and my faith
4.  Resigning from my position, grateful that they gave me the opportunity
5.  Stores close by
6.  My family
7.  My subbing jobs this week, K on Wednesday (did I mention how much work that is?) and my High School position tomorrow (this is my first time at this level, should be interesting)
8.  My dog that is shaved and all cleaned up (she looks like a new dog and that is what everyone has come in to ask this week :-)
9.  Our home and neighbors
10.  Sunshine and spring weather

I hope you have a FABULOUS FRIDAY and if you take the time to stop in, thanks!  I love the company.

xoxoxoxo
Diana     

No comments: