Tuesday, December 6, 2011

151. A day off to care for my angel...

153.  A glowing fire from the gas fireplace and logs

154.  Hoodie Sweatshirts on a cold and damp night

155.  Open communication with my 11 year old daughter

These are the last entries in my 1000 gifts journal that I have started while reading the One Thousands Gifts by Voskamp.  Love the book and it's message.

I hope to finish God's Guest List by Debbie Macomber tonight. 

Have I mentioned lately that I love working at Mardel, a christian and teacher store here in Hurst.  I am so blessed to have been hired and if I have to work a 2nd job that it be here where all our guests are sweet and loving.  They have the best products and prices on so many things from books, framed arts, gifts which iclude arts and crafts  and seasonal items.  I leave there with my cup running over most nights and that is after working another job all day.

So I am going to be starting another blog to soon so stay tuned.....I am so excited about what it is all about and this season in my life.

Hope you know how much you are loved and that YOU MATTER in God's Plan...kiss and hug those you love and care about and I pray that you can find beauty in the simple things in your life.

xoxoxo
BiT  

No comments: