Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday and More of My FAVORITE Layouts/Projects











Today is thankful Thursday so I am going to leave my short list today with hopes you will join me today with your list. What better way to start your day and thinking today?
Thankful for/that:
1. God's blessings, His protection and the gift of life today

2. My faith, family and friends

3. Love, Grace, Forgiveness, Compassion, Passion

4. PIF opportunities

5. Random Acts of Kindness

6. ABCs for parents (I will come back and list these today for you!)

7. Caffeine

8. VBS this week and summer smash soon at CPC

9. Who I am and have become and the opportunity everyday to share God's love
10.Today and what it will bring to include all the good and challenges!
I hope you have a terrific and fun day and remember to hug your love ones today and let them know how much you love them!!!
BiT








No comments: