Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today I am thankful for/that....

1. Today and the gift of life
2. My faith, family and friends
3. My home
4. Our health
5. Babies
6. Motherhood
7. Our neighbors
8. Sunshine even though it is HOT today - another 100 degree day
9. Our pool - not sure what my dd would do each summer without it?
10.My cameras and all the pictures we have - it is so fun to go back and look at them.
11. Love and compassion
12. Random Acts of Kindness
13. The bible and good books
14. My hands and feet
15. Food to eat and water to drink
16. Scrapbooking and the friends it has brought into our lives
17. Our exchange student who will be living with us in August
18. Vacations
19. Color and eyesight
20.God's blessings and His protection today

We are so blessed and even in challenging times we can all find something to be thankful for in our lives.

xoxoxo
Diana

No comments: