Monday, June 1, 2009

Today I am thankful.....6.1.09

Don't we all have so much to be thankful for today if we just look around we will see our blessings right in front of us.....Today I am thankful for/that...

1. My faith
2. My family
3. My dd and for being a mom- best job in the world and also the toughest some days
4. My friends
5. My home
6. Our pooch
7. Our good health - I saw this show last night about the lady with the giant legs - anyone see this? OMgoodness I dont know what inspires this courageous woman to get up everyday and go like she does but she does!
8. My business...I think...no seriously I have loved being in business for the past 14 years and am thankful I have been able to work, take care of Demi by myself for the most part and everything else that I am abe to do - could not do what I do if I didnt have the business and work from home. I am praying that something will happen soon so I can make some money - I am starting to worry a little about being able to provide food and the basic essentials for us but will remain faithful!
9. Transportation
10. Our town and the quaintness...

**that school is almost over - 2 more half days and we are done - woohoo!

How about you? What or who are you thankful for today?

Hope you had a great Monday!!

Diana aka BiT

No comments: