Monday, July 20, 2009

A new day, a new week, a new outlook - Monday!

So after a good nights rest and almost 12 hours of sleep it is time for a new day, a new week and a new outlook on life today.

Jeremiah 29:11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Less is best, I so need to remember this today in the sense of material things and things that clutter our lives such as tv. I need to stay focused and stick to my list of priorities for today. My list of things to do today are a must and then when the day is over I can start working on my new blog which I hope I will start by the end of the month.

So make it a great day everyone and remember that God loves you despite your struggles. Personally speaking I know how difficult the times can be even being a Christian and loving God with the economy paying bills, feeding your family, pleasing your kids over summer and just having money for the everyday things that you need and usually have in your home. Stay positive and remember it is okay to be human and have feelings and for your families to know that too.

Love and blessings being sent your way today -

No comments: