Saturday, August 29, 2009

It has been a wonderful 8 days since Nadja arrived...




She has added so much joy to our lives. We adore her! I hope she is getting used to TEXAS and how big everything is..so far she has made it to the Walmart Superstore and Target, both of which she described as huge and amazing. I will come back and let you know what I have learned about her country and culture tomorrow. It is so wonderful to have this experience and we both will have a friend, sister and daughter forever!! Here is Nadja at Red Robin enjoying her 17th birthday!!!
Demi is off to a great start with 4th grade. She loves her new homeroom teacher Mrs Howey. She does seem to be so sweet. I am posting some pics here of her with a life long friend's son, it has become a tradition to get a picture of them both.
Wait to you see how cute they are.....love them dearly. I am looking forward to a good nights rest and church and family time tomorrow. I want to do something fun but that doesnt cost any money so if you have any ideas please let me know. I am so blessed and although tired from our financial situation I do know that this too shall pass. Before closing I hope my family knows how much I love them and how much they mean to me. They are my world and my constant and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't tell our heavenly Father so. I hope you had a great day and an even better Sunday!!!

No comments: