Saturday, August 22, 2009

What an incredible day....our beautiful Nadja arrived today from Germany!!




Here is my Week 3 Challenge layout for Summer Sense-sational titled Summer Days....I am posting it here because I cannot figure out how to upload it at http://www.dixiepieces/ tonight...sorry ladies:






I will retake picture tomorrow so that you can really see this layout created on ripped and torn cardboard with doodling (My journaling tag) and my color combo of blue, gray and maroon.



Thanks again for a wonderful challenge this week.


Going to bed on a wonderful note after a whirlwind of a day. But good none the less. We, as in mom, Demi and I finished cleaning out another room, 4 down and 2 more to go..my scrapping area and my office. It feels so good too but one thing is for sure, DO NOT WAIT 9 YEARS TO CLEAN OUT YOUR HOME <3.


The best part of the day is that Nadja, our exchange student arrived today from Germany. She is so cute with the sweetest accent! Nadja will be living with us for the next school year and we couldn't be more excited. Here is the picture of Demi and Nadja at the airport earlier tonight. So happy she is here safe and sound. So after a quick dinner we made it back home just in time for me to get my layout done. It always feels so good to reward myself with some creativity time after working hard all done/week in this case.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your layout - it is so cool! The textures of it just jump out at me on my computer!! Enjoy Nadja - we get a few exchange students every year in our high school & most of them are so sweet!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

love the layout D!
have fun with Nadja!