Sunday, October 4, 2009

It was a great weekend featuring Dine by Design with Iris Blue







I love weekends and I really love family time on Sundays, dont you? Games and just hanging out enjoying each other.

On Saturday evening I was invited to our church's Dine By Design with Iris Blue. Check out some of these tables and then Tabbie and I. I had a great time and Iris' testimony was very interesting to say the least.

I also wanted to say how much I love my neighbors. Thanks gramma and pappy for our bag of misc groceries. Thanks Bill for our pizza on Saturday. It is so nice to feel so much love. Also thanks Kim for your uplifing messages here and your prayers, they mean the world to me. Thanks Anna and FF ladies for being so understanding. Thanks Julie for the ticket last night and also for my bible study guide to the Esther session. Your friendship means the world to me. Thanks Shari for the fun summer at camp. Thanks Monica for the tickets to NRH2O for Demi. Thanks to my family for all your help and especially to you mom, you are such an angel. Thanks CPC for helping support Demi, Nadja and I over the last 4 months. Thanks Donna for you help as well not just financially but with your love and willingness to help always. Thanks Bernie and Dana for all the goodies and bread over the last several months. Thanks Sonia and Rodney for being here for us as well. Thanks Dave for helping me with our water leak. I wish everyone who was down and out could truly feel the love we have felt over the last several months. And there are many praying for us as well which means the world to me. I just hope that someday I can give back 10 fold what has been given to us. Again thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Have a blessed week friends,
Diana

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I CAME ACROSS YOUR SITE THROUGH SOME SCRAP SITES AND LOVE YOUR STAND AND LOVE FOR JESUS! IT IS AWESOME TO SEE OTHERS WHO LOVE THE LORD AND OUR NOT ASHAMED! PLUS, I ENJOYED VIEWING YOUR SCRAP PROJECTS :) BLESSINGS!

Michelle Gautreaux said...

you have already given of yourself, that is why God feels the need to send people into your life to return the favor.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.k2blacksmoke.com]K2 Black Smoke[/url].
k2 affects the cannabanoids in the brain in the exact same way that buds does,
that's what makes this stuff substitute for weed. it acts almost exactly like bud,
that's the whole idea. I know it's worth every penny, you have to try this stuff out.
You won't be disatisfied with this place [url=http://www.k2blacksmoke.com]K2 Smoke[/url]. Been
ordering from them for a long time and they're shipping and billing is VERY discrete. Try it out today!