Monday, February 8, 2010

Think I will challenge myself tonight....

I have always wished I could scrap a layout in 30 minutes or less....I would love to get more pages and stories told without spending 3 days to create one page.  Not that I don't love the outcome but if you scrap you understand.  I think I love the finish part the best :-).

So here goes...one page, one layout in 3o minutes or less...and I am going to use the new Basic Grey sktech challenge.  I hope to be back soon with the picture of what I create.

PS - Did not scrap but will take this challenge this afternoon while I take care of my sick daughter....thankful for a day here with her and just some down time. 

Be Back Soon -
BiT 

2 comments:

Eva said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! The punch used for the card is an old one from Ek Success.
30 or less fo a LO is a BIG challenge for me too! Maybe someday I'll give it a try!
bye, eva

Unknown said...

So how'd you do? Did you reach your challenge? I don't think that I could possibly do a page in 30 min! For me the fun part is in the doing. Once I've completed a page, I don't really care that much about it. Funny, huh?