Thursday, March 25, 2010

School Pictures of Demi Layout....

Okay here are the finished pictures taken inside tonight.

Love my dd's school pictures and so glad I have them...my favorite is the one on the bottom middle because in this picture she had lost her first tooth and had her tongue pushed through the hole.  Just love her so much.  Wishing my other dd, Nadja best wishes for her playing on the Varsity Tennis Team tomorrow in a local tournament.  It is supposed to be beautiful on top of everything else.  I love Fridays and the weekends.  PS - Trying to decide if I am going to clean up a local camping facility with the Girl Scouts this weekend.  Should I stay or should I go?

Again so happy I have a blog and hope that one day I can print my entries to print in a book.  Have you done that and if so how much?  I have 217 posts since starting a couple of years ago.

xoxoxo
Diana

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I truly love this!!!! its awesome bit!!! and i haven't done a blog book before....so sorry I don't know how much they cost! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)