Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hopes and Belief that all will turn out well today....

So today is the big today.  My nerves are a little on end today regarding my meeting with the trustee and my bankruptcy case. Although I don't know how the meeting will go, I am feeling at peace and am hopeful that she will give me the opportunity to stay in my house. 

A lot of good has come from this situation.  Although it hasn't been easy, I have learned alot about financial planning and saving. 

The best part of all this is my working outside the home and finding a new passion which is teaching.  I am hoping to become certified so I can become a full time paid teacher.  The subbing has been so awesome and as I have said I love working with the kids.  And I realized that I enjoy working again and being surrounded by wonderful and upbeat women and men.  I actually look forward to coming home and love the time I have with my own kids even more.  Also I can be at home in the summers and also when the kids have a break.  It doesn't get better than that because I can pay my bills and start saving all while paying off my debt. 

WOW, God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

So I hope to come back later to post my good news.  Either we will survive and all will be okay.  I will be glad to get this behind me so that I can really push forward with my career plans.  And I may have some other news to share with you soon.

PS - Thanks again for continuing to pray for me/us this year especially for the outcome I am hoping for and that is to stay in my house and keep my car.  All of which is at stake today.  (This is my unspoken prayer request for today.)

xoxoxo
Diana

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Prayers and thoughts with U BIT....hope all went well today! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)