Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love June for so many reasons, this is the month I became a mom almost 10 years ago!!

I have put our house up for sale. She has mixed emotions because of so many wonderful memories and wonderful friendships but knows whatever happens that God's plan is always so much better than what we can dream or envision. ♥ 

Do you have a script of your life, how you thought it would be and how it is now?  I was never one to really do this except when I was 7 and wanted to have a baby girl someday names Bobby Sue. So I dont have a Bobby Sue but I love my Demi Lou so much and there isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful for her, our life and all the wonderful memories I have with her and our family.  I am a much better person because of her. 

So I never imagined not living here in our home that I bought before she was born but I never thought that we might have a better home and life somewhere else.  I remind myself that a home is not the outside but what is on the inside.  I don't just say that because of where I am but I truly believe that as well as the neighbors and friends you make.  I have always loved people as does Demi so we will make new memories with new friends if and when that time comes.

I am praying for answers.  Answers for a new job and whatever God has in store fr us.  Sometimes we have to close doors for God to open new ones right?

So goodnight from hot Texas and hope you have a wonderful and magnificant Wednesday,

BiT
xoxoxoxoxo  

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope all works out for U BIT...I just know that wherever God leads...it will be the right place!! {{{hugs!}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)