Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10 ~ The Gift of Service

The gift of service can entail so many things.  You can volunteer at your local school in the PTA, volunteer at your church, mow a neighbors yard, babysit for FREE and or deliver meals on wheels. 

I love this idea and want to do some service work with my daughter this year along with the activities are already do.  I miss some of the things I have been serving in for years but am looking forward to some new adventures of service this year.

I know it is late for some of you but there is still time to offer your services even if you schedule these times for later. 

Have a wonderful evening and let me know if you are watching Batchelor this go round.  Demi and I got some good laughs today surrounding all the "girl" drama.  Who do you like so far?  I love the sweet and beautiful lady from NC and were those single dates out of this world??  Loved them both and loved seeing women being treated like princesses.

PS - Thankful for my brother in law Darrell for all his help with my personal situation and appreciate all that he has done to help me.  I hope and pray that he has the best trip to Disney World this week in FL with my neice who is so excited to see Mickey and Minnie.  Love that he is getting to go and at the cost especially since they have helped us out.

Hoping all the ladies at Soul Restoration at The Brave Girls Club are touched in ways they never dreamed of and see this as the start of a great week and year in life where they can be and do anything they want to if they just BELIEVE!!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM WHOM WE LOVE DEARLY!!  EVERY DAY WITH HER IS A GIFT FROM GOD.

GOOD LUCK TO MY SWEET DD WHO HAS A BIG STATE MAPS TEST IN SCIENCE TOMORROW.  HERE IS TO HER BEING COMMENED AND HER CLASSMATES PLACING FIRST IN THE DISTRICT THIS TIME~ THEY HAVE ONE OF THE BEST TEACHERS IN THE DISTRICT ALONG WITH HER OTHER TEACHERS.  <3

xoxoxoxo
Diana 

No comments: