Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16 - The Gift of Dinner/The Gift of Clothes

Happy Sunday to you!

Did you find time for your random act of kindness?  Are you making time to do this daily/weekly? 

Today I am so thankful the opportunity to PIF twice! 

I am so exhausted from trying to get moved out of my house that I can't see straight.  I think I am mentally drained today.  It would be so much easier to move into a new home but with us moving in with my mom, we are cleaning our and getting rid of lots of "stuff".  I wasn't actually sure how I would feel but I am really looking forward to Making Our Life as Simple as Possible!!  Looking forward to a light load and the great thing is I am able to help a friend by loaning lots of my big stuff for now.  Good for her and for me because it just means less stuff to store and a smaller storage. 

I cried tonight watching Undercover Boss.  I don't normally like to see men cry but I really loved this CEO of Belfour.  I am always so blown away by the amazing employees these companies profiled have hired for the most part.  This is my daughter and I's show every Sunday and something we really look forward to every week.  This has replaced our games but I am okay with that since we both really love this show and all the goodness that comes from it.  Did you see it?

So tomorrow we have the day off for MLK and celebrating his life and accomplishment.  He was an amazing man for his time.   Do you have the day off?  What will you do?  Will you PIF tomorrow?  Random??  Looking forward to a nice, warm weather day with hopes of having a mini garage sale.  Not sure if I can pull it off since I am nowhere being ready but I may just let the girls wing it to make some money and to sell some things. 

Enjoy your Monday and I am hoping to be back with my WORD of 2011. 

xoxoxoxo
Di

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have been packing too.... I totally feel you pain in that dept! And nope... I have to work tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)