Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17 ~ The Gift of Giving Keeps on Giving... RAKS

Something I realized today...is that the more you show kindness to others the more they start to do the same.  I had a friend make my day today with a big huge drink from Mickey Ds...it was so what I needed and it was just what I needed to get my day started.  Loved the moment and love how this is affecting my friend daily. 

Did I mention her husband is coming home this week from Afghanistan for 15 days.  She is like a kid going on a date.  It is cute and it makes me long for that feeling again.  Maybe once I get moved, I will be open to LOVE and more.  That would be awesome.  It has been so long since I have dated.

I really hope if you had to work that you had a great day and if you had the day off that you enjoyed your time off with your family/yourself. 

Love this life and am so thankful for God's continued blessings, His protection and the ENERGY I am praying for this week to get through another MAPS test and a huge move. 

Have a blessed Tuesday and I will be with my "Thankful Tuesday" and the prompt for Day 18.   I am going to list a few random ideas of RAKS and again if you have some awesome ideas I would love to hear or read them.  I will also share some stories about how some local children are making a difference by doing some really cool things.

Love and hugs from TX,
BiT  

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you had a great day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)