Monday, July 18, 2011

Missing My Lil Dragonfly....

My sweet daughter has been gone for almost 3 weeks with one day home in between three stops...oh I miss her!!

I have to say that I am so thankful I have not had to share her all these years during the summer and holidays but am filled with joy and happiness knowing how much she is having this summer.  She went to church camp for 5 days and then to her BFF's that she has had since she was one and then she has gone to San Antonio to spend time with her dad's family.  Did I mention that when she left here to go to Kenz's house, she left her suitcase here.  So she had 2 pair of shoes and a pair of shorts and her cell phone.  Hasn't bothered her a bit?  We can learn so much from children and their outlook on life. 

Demi spent the weekend at Horsehoe Bay jet skiing and tubing which was a first.  She had a blast!  I wish I was there and hate missing firsts but I know it is not possible to be with her 24/7.  This week she leaves for South Padre Island for the weekend.  Then when she comes back she is off to her dads for a week.  I think this is going to be her summers and mine for the years to come, I am just praying there will be a visit in between all the trips and visits.  So blessed that her dads family is so awesome and that she loves them dearly.  And they are fun to boot.

Hoping I can make another 2 weeks without her, any advice?? It has truly been a blessing having Bry here but I am not sure if I don't get a job what I will do....it might be different if I had the money to do things so I need to be creative in that area.    

Anyway have a great Tuesday and I will be back tomorrow to post a 2 page layout with some sewing and lots of color.  I will also be posting my thankful thread so fill free to leave me a link to your blog should you decide to join me!!

Hugs from hot Texas,
BiT

xoxoxoxo      

No comments: