Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Big Thank You to Brave Girls Club

I am so excited to have been given an opportunity to the Brave Girls "Soul Book" workshop!  Thank you so much for the Random Act of Kindness.  I am looking forward to making mine in the weeks to come and enjoyed journaling today what I thought the word BRAVE meant.  I think sometimes as women and probably men to that we don't give ourselves enough credit when it is due and that we beat ourselves up daily.  Why?  When I stopped to think about all the things I have accomplished over the past 20 years I was humbled by what I had learned about myself and how really BRAVE and STRONG I am.  I am incredibly grateful for the wonderful people in our lives that have helped shaped us and continue to support us everyday.  My eyes, heart, mind and soul are open to what God has in store for me this year in 2012.  I have DREAMS again and know that the possibilites are endless.

I have changed my OLW this year to DREAM from Vision so that I could focus more on the NOW and THIS MOMENT IN TIME.  I hope to have my artwork displaying my word completed tomorrow to share.  Then I have to find or make a piece of jewelry so I have it to wear as well.  Here are a list of my words from the past several years:  JOY, BEST, LIVE, HOPE and now DREAM. 

Live, Love, and Laugh until you have nothing else to give and when you don't feel like it, do it anyway!!

Diana 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Great OLW Diana... love it! :):):):):):):):):):):)