Tuesday, October 16, 2012

VOTE vote VOTE is all I can say...

One thing I know is that these debates seem like the same one everytime....it is up to everyone of us to go out and VOTE this November.  I don't know about you but I truly care about what happens in the future for my daughter and myself quite frankly.

Hope you were able to make a dfference somewhere with someone today!!

My three blessings today:  having a night off with my daughter, love my students, long lunches!

What about you?

Have a fantabulous Wednesday and the gift of life,

xoxoxo
Diana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Consuming the most effective amounts from the right foods will assist you to slim down. It contains antioxidants, essential vitamins and reduces cholesterol, that's good for that heart phen375 however, as with muscle loss, most strength losses are certainly not significant prior to the sixth decade. People all-around you additionally play an incredibly part in relation to motivating someone to shed weight. Reclaiming to your advisable weight just isn't going to become painless and will call for a lot of determination and work in your behalf http://www.phen375factsheet.com last year, khloe said, "kim will invariably call me and become like, 'okay, let's go do fitness boot camp,' or 'let's try this or that,' understanding that motivates me. For example, a half an hour's moderate intensity activity for five days per week reduces the likelihood of death by about 19 percent, when when compared with no physical activity [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com]phen375 consumer reviews[/url] addressing the emotion is the easiest way to release yourself from the wish to eat.