Saturday, May 3, 2014

My 2014 One Big Word ~ SOAR

I hope you have an amazing weekend!

My word for the new year is SOAR (soaring to new heights this year) and closely behind is PLANT (Planting seeds of love and encouragement everywhere I go and thanking those who are doing this in our lives now).

Love both these words and with the support of a close friend, I am re-opening the door to a new season in a few weeks that I am excited about.  It will be a lot of fun again to be in business and with that comes wonderful memories of what once was and the unknown of what can be and a life of amazing possibilities around the corner this summer and in the months to come.  Soaring to new heights and blooming again.

Today is NSD and I am hoping to get connected online or in person to have some happy creative time making some layouts and pages today.  Long overdue!!

Hope you find time to plant some seeds of love and kindness wherever you go and do today!  Tell someone you love them and get right with someone because you have the gift of life today!

Hugs and blessings from above,

Diana

Bit 

No comments: