Since it is Monday morning, I thought it would be a great day and time to go and do something nice for someone else today. What better way to start the week then by paying it forward and trying to make the world a better place to live today ONE PERSON AT A TIME!!
So here are some ideas:
1. Pick up your neighbors paper and actually hand it to them
2. Have a cup of coffee with an elderly neighbor for some companionship
3. Do something special for your own kids - write on the bathroom mirrors
4. Make chocolate chip pancakes for them with some fresh starwberries...just to say I love you!
5. Write 5 people a note as to why you admire them and what they mean to you.
6. Make someone dinner tonight - maybe they have been sick...maybe a teacher...someone who could use a break.
7. Take some cookies to your favorite fast food restaurant to let them know you appreciate them.
8. Take some supplies/extra scrappy goods to your ds/dd school -
9. Take magazines to your local school or retirement home
10. Donate some clothes after you clean out your closet or dd's closet today
11. Take drinks/drinks to the local school - I do this one often because I know they love it and appreciate it so much - the office and my dd's grade from Sonic
12. Offer to babysit someone's kids - everyone is looking to save money if they can even afford to go out - maybe they could just some down time.
If you have some other great ideas please come back here and share them with us today. I would also love to hear if you found time today to do something nice for someone else.
Did I tell you that I am eagerly waiting for a book that Julie aka lalscrap is sending me. The Shack, have you read it? What did you think?
I will be back shortly to post my Free Shopping layout.
Now go and make it a great day!! Remember to take a few minutes to start or end your day with a list of things and people you are thankful for today. It really does make a positive impact on how you look at your day.
Thought for Today"Being fully present automatically lifts your spirits. Clears your mind of distractions. Brings clarity. Even some joy."