Thursday, May 28, 2009

Create and Live Your BEST Life Today...

As I was reading a blog today I came across this book called Do The Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris. There is a quote which I came across as well in the book that I love and am striving to do everyday with my own life:

"What each of us will become later in life largely depends on what we become now."

Don't you just love this quote?

Since my recruiting business has slowed down tremendously with the economy taking a dive, I have had a lot of time to think and really appreciate what I have been able to do in the last 14 years with my business not to mention being able to work from home since having my daughter almost 9 years ago.

I am hoping that some of my clients will decide to start hiring again and soon so that I can maintain our lifestyle and home but if not I also thought that our home is not the outside walls and yard but the love on the inside. I am happy to say that I am at peace no matter what happens and that this is only a small dot in the journey of life. God has blessed me and us so much.

What about you? Are you making some life changing moves now? Were you happy with your job and career? Were you spending the time with your families? Are you passionate about life and where you are and if not what would it take for you to get there? I am making strides but it is a daily thing and I am a work in progress.

I will be back shortly to post some pics of this afternoon and also with some more pics of my nieces dance recital at 7pm.

Oh and lastly, I think the tooth fairy might be stopping in tonight to collect more teeth for her tooth castle. This is 5 teeth - woohoo! All in one year too!

No comments: