Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009!!

I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day with your children and families today. I am still trying to decide what we will be having today at 4pm. It is either hotdogs an turkey burgers and or chicken express with some peppers and corn nuggets.

So what are you doing today?

Being a mother is the greatest responsibility and I am so blessed to have been given that to care for Demi. It has almost been 9 years of fun, laughter, challenges, joy and tears of happiness since becoming a mom. I wouldn't trade any of it for anything. What amazes me is how fast the time has gone and that Demi will be in 4th grade next year. She is so full of energy and life. She is always on the go and lives every second of every minute of every hour of every day and that could be an understatement. I can remember praying to God after dad passed to give me someting to wake up to and that prayer was answered. Again I am so blessed!

Now ab0ut my mom, she is the world's greatest mom in the world. I have never met another mom in this world who measures up to her. She is always there and ready to help. She is so giving and would give you her last dime if you needed it. She was always there for us when we were children and now as adults and parents ourselves. Our kids and her grandchildren are so blessed to have her with them today. It was so good to go to church with her today. Just being with her and enjoying having her here another day. I thought it would be fun for each of us to make comment cards with our most favorable memory of her and to put it into a book today. Love you mom!

I also have an adopted mom who Demi calls gramma Dorothy whom we love dearly. We love you too!

I will be back later to post about our day and to share some pictures.

I hope whatever you do you enjoy yourselves immensely!!

Blessings,
Diana

No comments: