Thursday, May 7, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week!!




We so love our teachers at Donna Park! It has really been fun spoiling them this week . Each grade brings different foods for each day and then the PTA hosts a luncheon for all of our staff, cafeteria women and our maintenance team. This years theme was Mexican which worked out great with Cinco De Mayo. What is really nice is that each one gets a door prize upon leaving to end the lunch. Julie did a great job with the food and Laura did a great job obtaining great certificates from local businesses. Thanks everyone for always willing to pitch in to make this a super duper week for all of them.




It is time for Thankful Thursday sinced I missed this all week -




1. Thankful for God's continued blessings and His protection


2. Thankful for my faith, family and friends - love our neighbors too!


3. Thankful for our home filled with children and love.


4. Thankful for spring


5. Thankful for Cindy Adams at Donna Park - we will so miss her next year!


6. Thankful for the gift of life - make the most of it!




Last weekend was National Scrapbooking Day and I made a couple of layouts for some challenges. This one was about 10 things good about me - it is up above. I love experimenting with the paints!


Then I picked up a challenge to scrap a layout. The one I lifted looked similiar to this one I made. The best part of this was how much fun Demi and I had fishing in Forney a few weeks ago. I could never understand how guys could go fishing weekend after weekend but I have to admit it was so fun!
I am still loving my Project 365 we are taking pictures or a picture daily to document our lives. It really does change the way you look at life. My only issue is that somedays it is hard to just pick on picture. I will take a picture of my book this weekend and upload a picture so you can see what I am doing and how my book looks after 5 months worth of pictures.
So go and enjoy and make the most of your day and the opportunities to make the world a better place today! Paying it Forward and your Random Acts of Kindness will go a long way one person at a time. If you do this today please let me know. I am always looking for great ideas too.
Hugs and blessings,
Diana aka BIT (BlessedinTexas)


No comments: