Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in our lives!!

Happy Father's Day to my father who is Resting In Peace today. Miss you and love you so much! I hope my brother, Kevin and two brother in laws Darrell here in TX and James in NC had a wonderful father's day today. For Darrell it is his first so enjoy the special moment and day today.

As I write this post I am so happy that I had so many wonderful years with my dad but sad that he isnt here today. He would have loved his grandkids, several of which never got to meet him. I wish he was here which makes me appreciate my mom that much more. It is funny how we really learn to appreciate life so much more the older we get and as we loose loved ones way to early.

Have a great week everyone and I will be back to post the ABC's of parenting for those that are interested in reading it.

Hugs and blessings,
Diana

No comments: