Saturday, July 11, 2009

I miss my baby girl!

It has been a busy last couple of weeks and I have to say that it couldn't have been a better month or summer for that matter. I am looking forward to Demi coming home tomorrow from camp in Sherman and hope that God spoke to her heart and confirmed her decision to accept Jesus as her Savior. I am so proud of her and just love her to pieces. The love of a mother is indescribable and something I feel so blessed to experience and feel. Thank you God!!

I would love to encourage you to find a way to perform a RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS TOMORROW....it really does feel wonderful to do something for someone else and to show God's love! It seems every time I do this it comes right back to me...thanks to all who have the heart to help others and without expectations. God is so good!

I am looking foward to church tomorrow and a new lesson and message from Adam as well as sitting in big church, singing some awesome praise songs. Love my church and am thankful for finding this church 10 years ago.

Night and see you tomorrow -

No comments: