Saturday, July 18, 2009

My layout for Noel Mignon's Summer Traditions - Traditional Summer Birthday 2009


I really enjoyed making this last night for her challenge. Since I had a migraine and spent the evening in bed I wasn't able to get this uploaded by the deadline but I still wanted to get this to her. I love Noel's challenges at http://www.noelmignon.com/ and if you have never ordered one of her kits, you should! They are filled to the hilt with more goodies and she always, I mean always throws in some freebies, stamps....seriously one of the best kits out on the market. I lifted a page from CK's Julye 2009 of " Signs of Summer" by Kim Watson. Loved her layout so much and it was perfect for all of Demi's 9th birthday party. We love having a summer birthday and kicking off our summers with this tradtition each and every year.
Hope everyone had a great Saturday.
Diana


No comments: