Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ten things I love on Thursday!!

I need the week to slow downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...seriously time is just flying by and I cannot keep up with the days this summer.

Let's do our 10 things we love today:

1. Dr. Pepper
2. AC
3. My laptop
4. My Blistex Lip Medic
5. Work....can't wait to get busier (so excited about my new job order I got this week - woohoo! 6. Facebook and finding 2 more lost friends yesterday
7. Lucy and my RAK for winning her challenge - just love her!
8. Project 365 - so loving this and taking pictures everyday
9. Clean smelling and feeling sheets on my bed today
10. My family...can't wait to see my niece this afternoon - sure have missed her a bunch!I could go on and on but will stick to the first 10 that came to mind today.

Make it a great "Thurs" Day!!!!!!

We ended our great day with a swim night with our Sunday church school group of 3rd-5th graders. Thanks Sharon and Mitch for hosting this for the kids and for cooking and thanks Ms Kriss for a great job planning and bringing all the food!! We love you!!

No comments: