Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fan-tab-u-lous Friday night at TRUTHS!!!


Happy Saturday friends!!! I hope you are having a great day. I have to say I am a bit tired after being at a lock-in at our church with 25 6th-12th grade girls at our first annual TRUTHS event. I hope the girls had as much fun as we did, I am sure about one thing, their recovery time will not be as long, haha!


The TRUTHS (The Real U That HE Sees) event was about the girls knowing how beautiful they are because God made each of one of them unique and in His image.


Check out this fun picture of me, Steph and Princess Tabbie - don't you think we look just like those 3 girls? LOL (Not bad after a few hours of rest today)
I wanted to say that I am so blessed to be a part of our youth team and to work with such wonderful kids every week along side our youth pastor Adam Green and his wife Stephanie and their 2 boys! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! God is so great and if you want to experience the same PEACE and JOY all you have to do is ask Jesus to be your savior It is just this simple!!!
xoxoxo


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW that PEACE & TRUTH & am forever humbled that Jesus could love me just as I am!!!!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Thank you for sharing something so uplifting & you all look truly beautiful in that photo!

Cathy Bautista said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! The pictures say it! :)

Calia Yang said...

that picture is just priceless!! definitely looks like you had fun! And AMEN! We may feel that we are dirty people in rags and worthless - but to Jesus, we are worth more than anything.

Heather Lough said...

Sounds like an awesome and very important event. Girls have such a rough time of it these days.