I hope it has been a great day for everyone!!
Today I am thankful for/that....
1. Today and the gift of life
2. God's blessings and His protection
3. My faith, family and friends
4. My neighbors
5. Our home filled with color and love, laughter and energy and GOD.
6. Good manners
7. Fun summer activities such as the water parks, build a bear...so much to do around here
8. Our health coming from someone who has no insurance for my dd and I...blessed!
9. Chad's tumor is shrinking - God is awesome and so is his doctor -
10.Mom's interview yesterday that went well..first interview for her in over 30 years...I so hope and pray she gets this position! They would be so blessed to have her, she is an amazing woman!
11.Less clutter - Less is BEST...working very hard on this...getting there :-)
12. Answered prayers
13. More business and job orders...friendships developed with my clients, they are my angels.
14.Our village - I have always said it takes a village to raise and take care of a child, even a big child like me.
15. My car that is running better now that it was in the shop- it needs to go back though but that will be next week.
16. Truths - our all night girls sleepover at church this weekend - THE REAL U THAT HE SEES - love this and am so excited to spend an evening of fellowship and fun with these wonderful girls in 6th through 12th grade - hoping they know how special and loved each one of them are and that they leave with more confidence for the new school year. There will be classrooms with topics, games, food, scrapbooking, a fashion show, a makeover...doesnt this sound like so much fun? I can't wait.
17.RAKS - random acts of kindness...love that my daughter loves doing this at such a young life...we have made it a part of our day since she was one...we love giving and doing and it truly makes us so happy and fills our hearts with JOY!!
18.Finally love and am grateful for opportunities to share Gods love with others...greatest gift we can give someone.
Have a wonderful Wednesday and remember to tell those you love that you love them and that they mean the world to you...with a note on paper, use a marker on the bathroom mirror, put a note in your spouses lunch box or work coat, send an email, so many things you can do!!!
Diana aka BiT