Monday, August 10, 2009

Real Women Scrap and Video...

Love this and hope you enjoy this as well as be inspired to make some changes if this is your desire!

BONUS VIDEO: Simplify Your Life & Reclaim Your Time

This one is for all you busy women struggling to maintain focus, get intentional about time and reclaim your dreams from the reality of everyday life.

Join us in the One Month to Live Challenge. It's never too late to get started! Day 1 - 5 are on the blog now and Day 6 will be coming later today.

In the meantime, I stumbled across this video and realized how relevant it was to what we talked about on Day 3 in managing and tracking our time. I hope it will inspire and motivate you to take some action TODAY!

1 comment:

Tasra Dawson said...

Thanks for joining us at Real Women Scrap for the challenge! I hope you're coming alive and being inspired. I know I am! :-)