Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family!!

I have so much to be thankful for and am grateful God has blessed me beyond comprehension.  I am so happy that my girls got to go to VA for our family reunion even though I miss them tremendously.  This is my first holiday without Demi and I really miss her more than she will even know.  I am grateful that my brother was willing to take her and Nadja.  I sure wish I was there and honesty am sad I am not there enjoying all my family with the girls.  This year a total of 86 people are there, 8 more than the last reunion in 2005.  Anyway I truly hope you feel as thankful for today as I do and that you can find lots to be grateful for while remembering what a gift life is everyday.  Happy Thanksgiving again.

PS - I am off to read some of the thankful notes we have been putting in our Thankful Jar this month.  I can't wait and have been saving this all day so I would find some joy and happiness this Thanksgiving while spending the day alone.

Diana 

No comments: