Sunday, November 15, 2009

It has been an awesome weekend!

It has been a great weekend!  Busy but fun and I just have to say that I have the best friends in the world.  I only wish I could spend more time with all of them.  I hope you had one as well.  I am excited that tomorrow is a holiday from school.  So we will be off to get the girls their flu mist shots finally.  I will be relieved once they are vaccinated.

Here is my thankful list for the last few days.

Nov 10 Thankful for having dinner cooked for us - shrimp, lobster and good company!
Nov 11 Thankful I was able to make it through the day after little work.
Nov 12 Thankful for payday.  I so appreciate work more than ever and am so thankful for my part time positions.
Nov 13 Thankful for spending time with Donna and Sheri and Darrell's friends playing cards, laughing and celebrating his birthday.  Love me some Fridays!
Nov 14 Thankful for a night away from home with Christi and Scott and the kids (Extra bonus I won the Texas hold em game last night so added some extra cash in my wallet - woohoo!)
Nov 15 Love Sundays/family time and great football/fantasy football leagues!

So how are you doing this weekend with your gift of random acts of kindness?  I hope you are finding time to give the gift of kindness to someone somewhere.  What special things do you do for your own family or even yourself?  What about sending someone a sweet text tonight - I always appreciate my texts and kind words.  I think I will do that as well tonight.

I will be back tomorrow with some new layouts and cards that I have created with my new kit from The Scrapbooking Get-Away Girls DT that I am on.  Loved this kit and getting to know some new friends and see some awesome talent as well.

Hugs,
BiT

No comments: