Sunday, January 24, 2010

SONday, what a beautiful day to celebrate our blessings and God's love. What are you thankful for this month?

Hope you are having a great month!

I have so much I am thankful for today.

1. Another day to experience God's gifts and blessings
2. My faith
3. My wonderful family
4. My friends
5. Being a mom
6. Being able to host an exchange student, we love Nadja so much. Can't imagine our day without her and her sweetness. (We must plan and hope for a trip to Hamburg Germany someday!)
7. SONdays....love this day and the start of a new week....family time, church time and overall just relaxing day.
8. Rest
9. Sunshine
10. New position closer to home...
11. My dd making awesome grades and doing so well in school.
12. The gift of life today, it is hard to believe that 47 years ago I was born in Africa to 2 wonderful parents. I had the best upbringing. I had so many opportnities to enjoy my childhood with travels, wonderful times
with my siblings and family and so much love and structure.

**I am so determined to have a great year and vow to not let all that happened in 09 define me today and in the future. There is always HOPE with God's love and presence.

Make it a great day,
BiT

No comments: