So yesterday my BFF in AR Fbed about this website, check out this jewelry that Lisa creates. I love it all but especially the xoxo's neclace since this is Demi and I's signature when writing letters and notes to each other.
So today is my 2nd day at my new position, I have to say that I am hoping today goes by much faster. Talk about a slow day and what would mae it even better would be some SONshine today. I am so ready for some warm weather.
This week I am thankful for so much as always.
1. My church, my pastor, my church friends and the messages for the past 11 years.
2. My family, there is not a day that goes by that I don't thank our Heavenly Father for entrusting me with the responsibilities of being Demi's mom and Nadja's for the last 6 months since she arrived from Germany.
3. My friends who have been such a huge support for all of us.
5. Our health
6. My new position that may not be a perm. fix but works for today :-)
7. New doors that God opens for us
8. Today and the gift of life
9. A day full of blessings, protection and His grace
10.Unconditional Love, Valentine's Day this month and a time to express the love we have for others!!
How about you? I hope you can take the time to find something to be thankful for today and this week.
Make it a great Tuesday and remember to find time for at least one RANDOM ACT of KINDNESS today. Talk about a way to lift your spirits in an upward manner. That will do it every time. If you find time to RA someone, please come back and share your moment. I love to hear what others are doing to share kindness in the everyday moments.
Hugs and blessings
Diana aa BiT