Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who Dat?? Sunshine, Football, Crawfish, Family and Friends - Bring It!!

Go Saints!  I am so excited for Sunday and what I hope will be a great football game.  Did I mentioned that my BIL flies in crawfish from LA and that the food and before the game activities jus rock at his BIL's house every Super Bowl Sunday. 

So today was a much better day for a couple of reasons  One is I felt so much better and the other is that I got some more exciting training.  What is so odd, is that I have been doing this for 5 months with no training and then I go to a company whose training is so comprehensive.  But no complaints, hopefully this will make the position that much easier and fulfilling when I get started next week.

I will be back with another post with my word of the year, a layout with that word and also some things I hope to accomplish this year.  I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the book, One Month to Live http://www.onemonthtolive.com/ by Kerry and Chris Shook.  As you can gather, the book gets you to think about how you would change  your life if you knew you only had 30 days to live.  What would you do differenly?  It is a great question isnt it?  At church http://www.centerpointchurch.com/ we are doing a series on using our gifts and talents to make the most out of life and to do something we are passionate about TODAY and NOW.  Are you doing what you are passionate about today?  Are there dreams you have yet to fulfill and if so why?  I have lost myself in motherhood and running a business that I can honestly say that I don't know what dreams I have anymore or who I am..what makes me happy?  What drives me in the morning?  I didn't know just how much until I started trying to answer some of these questions lately.

Hope you had a day full of blessings and that you remember to hug and cuddle with your loved ones....let those you love know it TODAY!!

xoxoxo
BiT

No comments: