Sunday, July 25, 2010

God is at work doing some wonderful things in our lives.....

It has been so long since I last posted an entry.  We have been so busy and having so much fun thanks to so many who have made a vacation happen for us to SeaWorld and so many other RAKS so that we are so thankful for today.

I will write more this week to fill you in on all the fun and amazing ways God has been opening new doors in our lives and how Demi's life has been blessed with new family she is getting to know.  Although I miss her tonight because she is back in SA for the week I am so happy that she has a family that we love and that loves her.  After 10 years of not knowing them you would never know how much children can teach us all by how simple life is for them and how accepting of others they are if given an opportunity. 

God is good all the time, all the time God is good.  One last day of face to face training for my alternative certification tomorrow and I hope God will use me.  I am blessed to have had another day to enjoy His beauty, love, my family, his forgiveness, our home, being a mom which is my greatest gift ever and one that I cherish.  Thank you for this beautiful day and for your protection.  Amen <3

xoxoxo     

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How great that Demi is visiting family... hope she has fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see how God is working in your life! Hugs from AR!!!!