Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ali Edward's OLW (One Little Word)....

For the last 4 years I have selected a word that I have thought would be indicative of where I was for the year and a word that I wanted to focus on throughout the next 365 days.  I am excited about this year and am ready for the changes to come even if closing some doors may be emotional and painful.  

Here is Ali's list of words to review that her followers added in her blog.  You can venture over to her blog at http://www.aliedward.com/ and then go to her blog once you arrive at her website.



So today I am hoping to pinpoint my word for 2011. 

I will be back shortly with the Day 8 prompt of The Gift of Giving _____________.

Diana

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Good luck with your word!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)