Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22 ~ Expectations and Empathy

Expectations and Empathy......how do you describe both of these words and feelings?

I set myself up for disappointment due to expectations from family and friends this weekend regarding my move.  I get that life happens but is it too much for a few to give up an hour or two to help someone in need to get out of her home within the week?  Why does life seem to be so hard and frustrating?  I will find a way to get moved or empty my house even if I don't get it all to stoarge without the help of those I thought would help me out today.  I don't want their help now and as I sit here today am so glad that I am the type of person who doesn't need to be asked or begged for help.  When I see the need I just do it.  I have to remind myself, especially after today remind myself that not everyone is the same way.

Do you like to be validated when you are feeling a certain way?  Why is it that some just don't get that...it really doesnt mean you have to agree with any of it but isn't nice to have those you care about acknowledge your feelings good bad or indifferent.  I am so happy I dont need that often too because I would just be disappointed much more.

I am glad I am self sufficient.  Although I am worn out and ready to be done with all of this, I will find a way to survive this and move on.  I know when I look back upon this time that I will see this as a blimp on the line of life. 

Did you find time for your RAK?  I have to admit that I don't think I did today and will look to double up tomorrow, sometime, someway.  Hope you will join me.  I am still looking to hear some new and awesome ideas regarding PIFS and RAKS. 

What was amazing today was the message at church, LOVE!!  Best expression of Love is TIME.  The Best Time to Love is NOW.  So agree and after my day, so enjoyed this message.  Hoping you know you are loved and that I think you are great in all you do and are every minute of every day.

xoxoxoxo
Diana

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry that your friends and family didn't come to help...that just sucks... I hope that you got moved okay anyways ... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)