Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 ~ The Gift of a Card.....

Good Evening friends! 

Today I want to encourage you to give the gift of a card or ATC to someone, a friend, a coworker, a stranger, a family member and or one of your children.   You can email one from http://www.dayspring.com/ and or make one tonight and give it away tomorrow.

Thankful today for all the extra training I am getting which I know will be so helpful in the days and months to come.  Did I say how much I enjoy teaching and being surrounded by so many wonderful men and women who enjoy what they do.

I am "Thankful Tuesday" for:
1.  Girl Scout's and my daughter's troop leaders - the cookies!!!
2.  A car that is running
3.  Dr Pepper
4. My Faith
5. The Gift of Kindness, Love and Compassion from so many....thanks for all my friends and family for your continued support and encouragement over the last year.  There will be a rainbow at the end of this storm soon <3 

So love "Live To Dance" tonight!  The kids are so stinkin' cute and the JOY that radiates from them is so contagious.

Hope you had a great day and I will be back with the Day 5 and The Gift of ............!

xoxoxo
Diana

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for cards! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)