Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 5 ~ The Gift of a Telephone Call...Just Because!

Where does the time go everyday?  Why does it go by so fast?  Some days I wish there were more hours in a day and then other days I am praying that time would just slow down or stop?  Ever been there? 

Today I went to Target to get a few groceries.  I got a small carry cart and off I went.  (I think that I get the small one with hopes that I will get just a few things and spend just a few bucks.)  But every time I am walking with the cart filled and overflowing and then I have something in my hand.  You would think that after so many times I would just get a big one but no, not me, haha.  Anyway as I was finishing up, this cute man that could have been my dad, came up to me and told me to take his cart that he didn't need it.  Can I just say that it is the little things in life that mean so much or they do to me.  Thank you for being so kind and observant because I know he could have just kept doing his own thing without stopping to help me.

The Day 5 prompt is the gift of a telephone call today/tonight.  Call an old friend, your grandmother, your mom, your ? just to say I was thinking about you. 

I will be back tomorrow to leave a prompt in the morning.  As you can see I have decided that this will consist of 365 days of giving the gift of.....I will give you prompts but feel free to do whatever you would like on the days you can find or make the time.  No pressure!  I just want everyone to feel the joy of giving from the heart and to be the difference you would like to see in your neighborhood and world.

Sending you big hugs and lots of kisses from TX -
xoxoxoxo

Diana  

    

No comments: