Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!!

I am so excited about 2011 and what is ahead for us.  We brought in the new year with one of my best friends and her friends which I enjoyed immensely.  The girls had a great time as you will see from the pictures posted here.  Demi and Cami having a blast and off to a wonderful start to 2011.  I will be back with some news to share about life, my word for '11 and the 365 days of change and what we can all do to make this a better place by living with intention by performing deliberate acts of kindness, compassion and love. 



Also I am reposting my layout for the latest HERO challenge at http://www.candyshoppedesigns.blogspot.com/.  I just love this site and their challenges and love this layout that I created about my brother.  It is one I wanted to make for a long time so here it is.  Love my brother and am so proud of him in every way!  I will take a picture tomorrow so you can see this layout with the correct exposure so just know this looks so much better in real life.



I will be shortly to post some additional challenges that I completed but due to some computer issues was not able to upload earlier.

Here is to a new fresh start for all of us~

xoxoxoxo
BiT

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fun photo and loveeeeee the lo!!! Happy New Year!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)