Sunday, June 12, 2011

Go MAVS!!!

It has been a wonderful weekend.

Today here in the DFW area, it is all about our MAVS.  With 6:46 to go, the game is looking great.  With a win, we win it ALL tonight but they must hang on for a little while longer.  The thing with basketball, it all comes down to the last shot and it seems the last 1 minute of the game lasts one hour...hehe.

I am excited about this week.  It is my sweet angel's 11th birthday.  It is hard to believe it has been 11 years already.  She has been such a blessing and the last 11 years have been so much fun and amazing.  So this years theme,  yes you guessed, Justin Beiber, Beiber fever.....and many more wonderful memories.  I can't wait to see what the next 11 years bring. 

Demi also has the Police Pals camp here in town thanks to my brother.  She will get to do this with her cousin Cami whom she loves dearly.  One of the best parts is that it is free and from someone who is still struggling financially, I really do appreciate all the police and city do for our kids and children.  They will have another basketball camp too.

So tomorrow I will be posting a few projects I have created and will show you some of Demi's scrapbook that she made for SS and her state of New Hampshire.  Until then, enjoy your evening and remember this week to love your neighbors <3.

xoxoxo
BiT  

No comments: