Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy 72nd Birthday to my mom!!

Grateful for another birthday and year with my mom!!  I had the opportunity to tell her how much I loved her and admired her and appreciated all she has done to make our lives what they are today and were growing up.  Even though I am sure she knows, it really is important to let those you love know it and let them know why, why not?  Life is short and what a beautiful gift you can give someone you love.

Today I stumbled upon an exciting new venture on kickstarter.com and it has really ignited my DREAMS and Vision for the new year even more so!!  It is called HopeMOB and if you want to check it out you can go to kickstarter.com and or to Shaun King's blog at Shaun In The City.  I would love to be involved in a lot of the projects he has planned and would love to join his team.  I love hearing about others wanting to make a difference in others life and love his passion to do the same with lots of people.

So what goals and dreams do you have for 2012?  I would love to hear from you and also to get your thoughts on the above venture.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and I challenge you to make time for a delibrate act of love and kindness making the world better than when you woke up.  Hug those you love and let them know what they mean to you, why not?

xoxoxo
Diana aka BiT    

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Mom! :):):)