Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mother Teresa and Living By Example

So I am doing some research and am hoping that someone, anyone will respond to my last post as well as this one so I know that I am loved....seriously it does make one feel good when someone leaves a post answer but I am very curious wh ich blogs you visit and why.  This all has to do with where I am going from where I have been to making my new dreams and visions come to pass.  It is the first time in a long time that I have been excited about something in a long time...don't get me wrong, I love life and am so grateful for so many things, this is getting me back to living our my passion and involves the most important values in my life, my Faith, my Family and Demi and my career which has been lingering in the midst of fog for a while now while I try to decide what it is I will do...I think I have known for a while but now I am doing something about it.  It is all I think about in my free time and I am eager to get going but need to do a little more research.  So will you help me and would you pass along my blog to a couple of friends.  My goal is to have 25 posts about most liked blogs and websites.  Thank you for helping me out!!!

Quote of the Day:  Mother Teresa,  "I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world."

Thankful Today:  Visions and Dreams, Blogs, Smiles, UPlifting and Encouraging Words, Being a Mom, Prayers answered regarding my mom, New Books and they only cost $1, Trials and Two Way conversations with God.  One of the things I am grateful for is time for photos like this one of all the beautiful butterflies which seem to be abundant in numbers this summer at my girlfriend's house in the country.

Picture of the Day:   

   Hoping you find the JOY in Lifegiving and Treasure the making of someone else's day better JUST BECAUSE!!   xoxoxo Diana aka BiT

No comments: