Sunday, August 26, 2012

Inspiration and A Prayer Request

I don't normally ask for things for myself but I have had a heavy heart for the past year regarding some decisions I need to make with work. 

In setting my priorities this week, I realized that I have been SURVIVING AND I want to THRIVE AGAIN.  At the end of the day and week, I want my life to be about my FAITH, FAMILY, and WORK in that order. My daughter has been getting my leftovers for 15 months or so.  No more excuses and victim mentality, it is time for CHANGE starting with myself and putting my dreams and visions into ACTION.   I also know I need to take better care of myself and that working 70 hours a week to make ends meet is not what God would have me do.  I know He wants me to TRUST in Him with everything and all I do.  I want to do that too!  He has been telling me for the past few weeks to Be Still and Listen.  I need to slow down and I did hear Beth Moore's message in my Stepping Up bible study, that in order to God to put the things in my life that He wants to that I need to make room.  Have you been there before?

So I have been praying that He will show me what I need to do and that I will hear and listen  My prayers are that He will open The Door where He wants me to walk through and close the doors that need to be shut so that I can walk in CONFIDENCE and JOY again.  I am a firm believer in the Power Of Prayer in numbers and so would appreciate you lifting me up to our Heavenly Father so that I can be all He created me to be....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  If ever you need me to pray for a specific thing for you, it would be my honor to do so.

INSPIRATION FOR TODAY comes from the following blogs that I hope you will enjoy too::

1.  http://www.proverbs31.org/
2.. http://www.kidsbeachclub.org/
3.  http://www.traciewmiles.com/
4.. http://thelittlebluehouseblog.blogspot.com/
5.  www.mardel.com

Bible Verse Today from Sarah Young's Jesus Calling:

John 10:10  English Standard Version (ESV)
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.

Her devotional message states this:  Living on dependence on me is the way to enjoy abundant life.

Picture of the Day:

There is something so amazing about every sunset that God paints in the sky here in Texas.  I never get tired of viewing His artwork and the brillant colors He uses on His Masterpieces.  

In signing off today, I will close by sharing that I amazed with my 12 year old's zest and enthusiam for life.  I am not sure I know of another child besides mine who is so excited about school starting on Monday, who loves going to the doctor and dentist.  Let me just say, I am so thankful for her LOVE of life but I must find a way to keep up with her and soon.  LOL   Have a blessed SONday!! I love SONdays and a day of rest, to be with family and friends.  I am looking forward to church, family time with our ritual game night and putting the final touches on our summer project for school.  It is hard to believe that Demi starts Jr. High on Monday!  Blessed Beyond Belief and GRATEFUL for this new season for both of us and for this journey in 2012!!!

xoxoxoxo
BiT

No comments: