Monday, September 2, 2013

Born Out of the Heart of God and Happy Labor Day 2013 ~

It is wonderful to wake up to the sound of thunder and rain today.  Wishin' I had the windows open so I can really hear the drops of rain falling from the sky.  Music to my ears!

Today, my message here about True Love.  The love that is born out of the heart of God.  I am talking about the life and birth of my daughter, Demi who was born 13 years ago.  Although I was not married, God told me she is special and so loved and that she will walk in love her entire life.  She is perfect, not a mistake.

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

She and I are both Jesus' girls, what an amazing gift He has given to us.  Our life together has been designed by God.

James 2:5 Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

It is here where we meet God that is called "Genuine Faith".  Here is my thought on what this really means to me:  Genuine Faith is an authentic belief and confidence in God based on His word in the Bible.

gen·u·ine

  [jen-yoo-in]  Show IPA
adjective
1.
possessing the claimed or attributed character, quality, or origin; not counterfeit; authentic; real:genuine sympathy; a genuine antique.
2.
properly so called: a genuine case of smallpox.
3.
free from pretense, affectation, or hypocrisy; sincere: a genuine person.
4.
descended from the original stock; pure in breed: a genuine Celtic people.
faith [feɪθ]
n
1. strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence
2. a specific system of religious beliefs the Jewish faith
3. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) Christianity trust in God and in his actions and promises
4. (Christian Religious Writings / Theology) a conviction of the truth of certain doctrines of religion, esp when this is not based on reason
5. complete confidence or trust in a person, remedy, etc.
6. any set of firmly held principles or beliefs
7. allegiance or loyalty, as to a person or cause (esp in the phrases keep faithbreak faith)
bad faith insincerity or dishonesty
good faith honesty or sincerity, as of intention in business (esp in the phrase in good faith)

 

I love the book of James.  James 1:2-6 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perservance must finish its work so that ou may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.  If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, Who gives generuosly to all without finding fault and it will be given to him But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.  

It is so important to be in His word daily.  Let me explain.  

The last few days have been ugly in the sense that I have been so frustrated with my life and honestly having a pity party. I seem to have hit rock bottom Do you know what I mean? Nothing can make you happy.  If you could hide under a rock, you would again.  I don't want to live like this any longer!  Praying my Heavenly Father hear my cries.  Throwing my arms up in worship, I cannot do this any longer.  Help me be all you created me to be, not for me but for my child who is so precious to my heart and so that I can show her what it means to have genuine faith even when life is challenging and without trouble.  Help me to hold steadfast on your promises.  Help me to continue to serve you and share your love.  Help me to love myself and my neighbors as you have loved me.  I am worthy, I am your child, I am the one your son died for on the cross.  Help me to never forget the how much you love me.  Help me to mature with a stronger character when overcoming the adversities.  Give me a wisdom that is building up your kingdom and to store up God's treasures through sincere service.  This is the GENUINE I hope to display and teach my daughter.  

It is this FAITH that I choose to hold on too.  James 5:11 As you know, we consider blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of Job's perseverance and have seen what the Lord finally brought about.  The Lord is full of compassion and mercy.

So I leave you with this today, HOPE that you can find in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  I will hold unto His promises and will say that you if for some reason you feel alone today, that maybe you can find some comfort spending some quiet time with your Heavenly Father today.

Enjoy this holiday where you are and know that He loves you as do I.  You Matter!!!

xoxoxo
BiT


No comments: