Monday, September 2, 2013

An Honest Letter posted by Mackenzie Tamayo

From someone who prays for her daughter's future husband, I thought this letter was worth sharing by Mackenzie called An Honest Letter to her future daughter-in-law.

http://mackenzietamayo.com/

Love her tenderness and all that she desires for her son.  I am smiling with so much joy knowing that all the things I pray for in my daughter's husband has been written in a letter to him finally.  I am going to write her a letter too with my prayers for her being a wife and someone else's daughter in law.  I don't think you can start praying for their spouses early enough and often enough.  When I stop and think about the road and journey ahead, it makes me tingle from head to toe delighting in what the Lord has planned for Demi and her family.  LOVE is such a powerful thing to be given and to be shared with those in your life.

Enjoy ~

Diana  

No comments: